Home Forums Litterae Forum The Wasps Who is the modern Aristophanes?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Socrates
    Keymaster
    Who is the modern Aristophanes? Why?

Tim Chrapkiewicz
    Participant

George Carlin. Unlike many of the present day social critic comedians he was actually funny. He could be bawdy . . . he wasn’t afraid of taboo . . . he was a bit of a performer. Also, he was popular and as such he was a hard target for political censorship. I’m thinking Aristophanes and Carlin would be a riot at a party.

AbbeyStacey
    Participant

I think it would be more like the guys behind Team America or The Interview- comics who really go after the most powerful people today (including Matt Damon! Ha ha!)

samueladamson1980
    Participant

I adored him to watch at one time, for some time I even watched his life, he was my idol. Now I’m an idol for many people, thanks to the fact that I write tests and term papers for the highest mark, I receive SMS thanks every day, by the way I write to order book report

lawem73602
    Participant

http://ess aypapers.reviews/

williammessi0381
    Participant

Move there should reliably be a first class affiliation that can quickly play out everything by the way that it passes on everything and can quickly move everything from your loft to another and rich house moving services that will be another life american van lines reviews for you. I think this is a unimaginably extraordinary help for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.