Home Forums Litterae Forum The Ancient Theologians Philosophy vs Religion

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Socrates
    Keymaster

In this months E-book we give numerous examples of how philosophy might have influence later religious thought. Specifically, we look at how Aristotle and Plato influence the Christian theologian, Thomas Aquinas.

Can you think of any other ancient philosophers who might have influenced modern institutions of faith?

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

Philosophy influenced modern faith. There’s no doubt. But it’s hard to point out a philosopher and their specific influence. In Pennsylvania? at area code 484 https://areacodes.net/484 I happened to visit a forum about ancient philosophy and I found out lots of interesting things about it.

maryhelenn
    Participant

Great post! I didn’t knowral of these resources and I’m going to go check them out now!
    subway surfers

Ronald
    Participant

Philosophy and Religion have a big rivalry but from my point of view both are not wrong because in some cases philosophy is good but in some cases, Religion is also important. Well, I am writing an essay nowadays on the topic of the religion and for this I am taking help from a website which I mostly use to do my assignment for me but this time I am writing on a very sticky topic and that’s why I am little bit afraid but I hope I will be successful in writing the best essay at this year’s annual function essay meet.

wobrbobr
    Participant

Philosophy is definitely more precise and trustworthy than religion and that’s apparent. As for me, I believe in astrology and you know, reading such articles about compatibility as https://www.zodiacsigns-horoscope.com/compatibility/sagittarius-compatibility/ gives me hope that somebody will love me for who I am

orbsole
    Participant

I have used a lot of writing services and my conclusion is that we should always read reviews on https://www.essayservicesreviewsclub.com/bestessay-com-review/ . They are usually trustworthy and will help you to understand whether source is credible or not

sukaminl546
    Participant

Your post is great and engaging, the content is very practical, and gets people’s attention. Thank you for sharing. online jigsaw puzzles

robert591990
    Participant

A unique article with content that appeals to readers. Please continue to develop better posts. skribbl io

lewisbett23
    Participant

Choose from a range of customizable Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress & Dual Comfort Mattress. blackfridaymattress.deals

stephanbraun
    Participant

We are no.1 students assignment writing help services provider academic-industry online.students can get custom online essay writing service from our expert writers.

lizaurban37
    Participant

Philosophy and religion’s relation are really incredible because in every religion a lot of philosophers are guided by their people and a huge crowd also discuss own problem and issues are also share to this type of people I am also involved in this crowd and also want to start the kitchen gadget company just like digital oven and toaster and I also share and discuss with the philosopher.

vozniak
    Participant

Once I needed to write a speech for me and came across one cool article https://apnews.com/press-release/kisspr/entertainment-lifestyle-business-marketing-and-advertising-corporate-news-c7e6da05034d7a8baba036d7680a6e8e, their writers are all holders of master or PhD degree in the scientific subjects. I highly recommend them, you can order a paper on history, literature, physics, chemistry, math finances etc. and they will assign suitable writer for your order.

vozniak
    Participant

When I was looking for writers per hour review, so I came across one cool article their writers are all holders of master or PhD degree in the scientific subjects. It’s a professional writing company that helps to manage homework assignments and 100% plagiarism-free work.

keeranhops
    Participant

dont even know

shepardbrisa5
    Participant

Thanks for sharing. I found a lot of interesting information here. MCDVOICE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.