Home Forums Litterae Forum The Aeneid Victory vs Agression?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Socrates
    Keymaster

Aeneas’s war with the Latins in Italy takes up the second half of this twelve-book epic. Many modern readers see the war as an act of terrorism on the Latin people and their city. What do you think? Is this argument affected by the fact that the Latins themselves began the war?

sukaminl546
    Participant

The forum you shared is amazing and very meaningful, I hope it will be widely implemented. driving directions

lorrytorry
    Participant

Interesting

v450c
    Participant

I’ve asked this question myself while writing my paper for college. And it seemed to me that even when I was writing my essay with https://writix.co.uk/ I determined the answer. I think that whoever started the war is to blame. If the conflict cannot be resolved peacefully, and the choice falls on military action, the one who begins it – is guilty.

makegoalken
    Participant

I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don’t know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum happy wheels

sanonimus26
    Participant

I’m a new forum user, I haven’t quite figured out how things work here yet either.
    I’m a writer, I write stories and sometimes poetry.

lillymark970
    Participant

The black-and-orange St. George’s ribbon has long been a symbol of post-Soviet victory celebrations in World War II. However, its meaning has recently shifted for many people, from “global emblem of justice” to “Russian expansionism.” For more information you can contact Law dissertation writing service UK.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.