Answers to your questions…
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
Depending on the type of membership one signs up for, these are the benefits available to members:
– Exclusive Content: In-depth, extra length articles from well-known authors and experts, exclusively available for members.
– Free Ebooks: New fascinating titles that you can download for free, containing over 70 pages of articles and images.
– Member Discounts: Exclusive discounts on artifacts, gifts, books, subscriptions and more.
– Live Chat: Join the chat room with live text and video, share ideas and be among friends.
– Live Webinars: Watch a free webinar every month by one of our guest author experts.
– Talk to an Expert: Join our guest author experts in the chat room to ask questions and discuss topics of interest.
– Beautiful Hardback book: 644 pages of the most important Ancient Greek and Latin texts compiled in one location.
– More to Come: We are constantly improving membership benefits and looking for new features to offer our valued members.
What types of membership are there?
We have three types of membership – Silver, Gold, and Charter Membership. Each package provides different levels of benefits. You can view the details of the packages here.
How do I become a member?
– Click on ‘Shop’ in the top menu.
– Choose which membership you would like.
How do I log in?
Click on ‘My Account’ in the top menu and then ‘Register’. Enter your username and password.
If you have forgotten your password, click on ‘Lost your password?’ underneath the log in form.
If you continue to experience difficulties logging in, please contact us.
How do I update my personal details?
Login, go to ‘My Account’ and then ‘Account Details’. On this page you can update your profile, add or remove an image, change your password and adjust your settings.
If you wish to change your billing information, go to ‘My Account’, then ‘Payment Method’.
How do I renew my membership?
Unless you cancel before the renewal date, your membership will be renewed automatically. You can check your renewal date by going to your Account and selecting ‘Subscription’, then ‘Cancel’.
How do I cancel my membership?
Go to ‘My Account’, select ‘Subscriptions’ and then ‘Cancel’. This will prevent your subscription from renewing. However, you will continue to have access to the member material until the last day of the term you paid for.
Can I cancel my membership and receive a refund or a partial refund?
Membership is refundable for the first 30 days after purchase. Afterwards it is non-refundable. To cancel, please email [email protected].
How do I upgrade or downgrade my membership?
Login, go to ‘My Account’ then ‘Subscriptions’ and select ‘Change Plan’. Select a new subscription plan.
If you are upgrading, the change will be instant and you will be able to access member benefits for the new plan immediately.
If you are downgrading, the change will take place at the end of your current subscription period.
My membership has expired, how can I join up again?
Login with your usual username and password and go to ‘Account’ and then ‘Subscription’. Choose a subscription plan and click ‘Sign up’ in the appropriate box.
Is my membership transferable to another individual?
No, membership is non-transferable.
If there’s something we’ve missed or forgotten, please contact us. We are always happy to help.
I forgot my password, what do I do?
Just go to the “My Account” login page and at the bottom click ‘Lost your password?’. Enter your username or email address and you will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.