Home Forums Litterae Forum The Odyssey A poem for a girl

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mrbadguy69
    Participant

Is it great to write a poem for a girl on a first date? Or it is too much and she will not appreciate? How to behave? It seems that I have completely forgotten all the basics.

William Shakespeare
    Participant

I think that the worst thing you can do is to present your graphomaniac stuff to the girl you see for the first time in her life. She will run away from you fast.

neforsyte
    Participant

I wouldn’t be so categorical. If she likes you and likes your poems, you can try this out too. Why not? Just get to this page and read the blog tips about the best spontaneous hookup dating and flirting. You can spice up your relationship really much if you approach it in a creative way. So poems can be just one of this.

Fablets
    Participant

Finding love locally can be very hard if you’re shy. Thankfully, with dating websites you can quickly find a partner that you can trust and be honest with. You can choose from a variety of dating sites for seniors that allow you to find love instantly if you know how to chat online. For example, if you follow the link you can chat with dozens of sexy girls online that are living close.

sallijames433
    Participant

Thanks!

pohid38558
    Participant

Hello!

pohid38558
    Participant

Hi, friend. It seems to me that this is a good idea. But not everyone is lucky to meet a soul mate for communication. Therefore, for every person who experiences a lack or variety in their intimate life, I advise you to go to https://kinkazoid.com/hollow-strap-ons/ and choose some great sex toys that can replace the lack of sex.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.