Home Forums Litterae Forum The Odyssey A romantic gift to a girl

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

William Shakespeare
    Participant

I want to buy a great gift to my girlfrined for her birthday. Can anybody recommend something romantic? I really want to impress her on this great day.

mrbadguy69
    Participant

I don’t know what to recommend. Girls are hard to please. Good underwear maybe? Or you can buy her a trip to Maldives. I don’t know what else to think about.

neforsyte
    Participant

I don’t know what to recommend. Girls are hard to please. Good underwear maybe? Or you can buy her a trip to Maldives. I don’t know what else to think about.

If you buy her a tour to Maldives, she will want just some more expensive tour. So my opinion is that you should stop at underwear but you must buy something like leg garter set, because it is of premium class and is really impessive. I am sure your girlfriend wil llike it and will ask for more! And you can afford it.

silap37916
    Participant

Hi. I recently met a girl on dating sites online and I want to invite her on a date. What do you think is the best gift to give? Give her flowers or is it better candy? I am planning a romantic picnic in nature

karlyoun3
    Participant

nikawarn.1896
    Participant

Thanks for the recommendations!

thrister300
    Participant

But it also depends on how much budget you have for the gift: D https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budget

thrister300
    Participant

But it also depends on how much budget you have for the gift: D

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by thrister300.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.