Home Forums Litterae Forum Aristotle’s Politics Are there any 60 plus year olds that play video games?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kta72344
    Participant

My mother played video games when she was well over 60’s. My mother started playing at her early 50’s. My mother liked Arkanoid, Wolfenstein3d, cookie clicker, Warcraft2, , Supaplex, Farmville, Cityville, etc,.

mitchellstarc
    Participant

Yes, that’s true that! there are lot of old age people who play games like candy crush and other

nedion
    Participant

Hello! I don’t know why you focused on games, but .. 60 years is not old age, but rather active age. I know many men who raised adult children and decided to remarry. This can be done by chatting on the Beyondthecharter. Such sites help those who have long ceased to actively travel and meet in real life to meet.

kavinliny
    Participant

The Precious Pouch is Hand Made by Cate with Love. Cate will make your Precious Pouch however you want it, from a great range of colorful and vibrant designs. The Printed Hessian Precious Pouches are made from a high-quality water-resistant canvas fabric that is both water and light-resistant.

walkstephen0
    Participant

I even have tried several on-line website to try to to my concern thuslutions on the time however it had been not that straightforward for anyone to do on time, so I began to take recommendation from assignment helper review https://www.bestessays.com/ to check alternative website review and create a great distinction on time with a lot of learning tho’ and you’ll perceive however easy its for them

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.