Home Forums Litterae Forum Attainment of Wikipedia guidelines

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

salenajames98
    Participant

I am not new on Wikipedia but my friend apparently is new in the editing and creating a field of Wikipedia. Since there is a lot of information and guidelines shared on Wikipedia, my friend is kind of confused and mingled in understanding and comprehension the basic policies of Wikipedia. He wants to know how to create a Wikipedia Page for a book. Is there any specific requirement for writing a book on Wikipedia? Can you share your experience here so that he and other people would know and attain knowledge from this forum’s suggestions and opinions? You help will appreciate.

marynerissa
    Participant

I am also looking for an experienced help! I will consult from others!
    the impossible game

voicetag57
    Participant

I’d rather advise it reviews.io/company-reviews/store/edubirdie.com to your parents here you can order an article or an essay on any topic you wish. And learn all the important information which will be collected for you !

chocolatexstudio
    Participant

If you want to know my opinion you need to read some essays on this theme edubirdie.org/edubirdie-review-the-most-honest-and-reliable . Betting isn’t something cool and sometimes we experience problems later.. we can play it but only for fun no more. You won’t get any money with the help of it ! Just good emotions and adrenaline .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.