Home Forums Litterae Forum Can’t install Brother hl2270dw driver due to unreliable internet?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mw8124
    Participant

Whenever you’re looking to install Brother hl2270dw driver, then you need to have a reliable and robust internet connection. Otherwise, it’s not possible for you to install the driver. If there’s an internet glitch, then you can take the help of solutions that are listed on the tech sites or you can get assistance by calling the helpline number.

peizhaom
    Participant

You know, unfortunately, almost everyone stumbles on this problem. I mean unreliable internet. I also had a very bad internet connection all the time and that was annoying. One day I decided it can’t go any longer and searched on different forums how could I fix my problem. After wasting a few hours in vain, I found a really helpful recommendation. A girl shared her experience, regarding a bad internet connection and recommended buying an open WRT router. Also, she mentioned that she found out about routers on Palmgear site. I checked it and bought a router the same day.

lindadarrey
    Participant

Nice tips, thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.