Home Forums Litterae Forum China B2B Marketplace

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

aamaralynch
    Participant

Digital marketing services and a B2B e-commerce platform are the most basic offerings from any B2B brand. However, what matters most is the quality of service and the capability to keep up with the commitments. Exporthub is dedicated to making international trading more comfortable than ever. Our team of ExportHub China experts is keen to provide all global buyers and suppliers with tools to help them succeed in their particular industry. Our range of services allows suppliers to connect with buyers worldwide for their products.

peizhaom
    Participant

Thanks for sharing this information, is this really working ?

peizhaom
    Participant

I don`t trust this, because it doesn’t use a popular software. Which for me is really important. I know that china uses different softwares but, there are a lot of universal softwares that are universal and every shop uses them. The softwares that I am talking about is in this list: https://www.cs-cart.com/blog/top-10-multi-vendor-marketplace-software-in-2020/ . Which I totally trust. These are the best apps that can be used to an online shop or a multi-vendor or an ECommerce shop. Also, if someone wants to open his own online shop, I suggest to use one from that list, because these are very well-made apps that are easy to use.

youria
    Participant

I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!.

hevavay678
    Participant

China is absolutely the place to be when it comes to B2B’s marketplace. Of course the first step with respect to getting it on with a market place is to have the right Lead generation. But all in all, I think China is indeed the perfect market.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.