Home Forums Litterae Forum create app like

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

carlxsmith5
    Participant

create app like this one, but it is actually a framework with an interface of its own: The most common pattern in Rails apps nowadays is to have their models be implemented using Ruby classes or pure gems. create app like The problem here is that the code you need to build these things from scratch takes hours and hundreds if not thousands if they’re really onerous of lines of separate source files! It’s even worse when all your dependencies are provided through external libraries such as Puma, Bundler, etc

floormilky
    Participant

Well, I need to finish my website first, and then I can think about the app. I hope that it’ll be decent because, for now, I feel like I’m missing something.

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

Are you sure that you can develop a good product yourself? I think it’s better to rely on the professionals because they know all the details that you might have forgotten, they can optimize your ecommerce conversion rate, make your website more attractive to the visitors, and so on. But If you want to do everything yourself, then I hope you won’t have any problems.

chendlerbootman
    Participant

Very nice

demianrichardson0
    Participant

Very cool)

ronyugfewrt
    Participant

Hello everyone, I applied to the company https://servreality.com/ for software development. Strategic IT planning is an integral part of the company’s business management practice, the process of implementing the strategy must be managed and controlled by top management. Was pleased with the result. Recommend.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by ronyugfewrt.

cooperliza369
    Participant

thanks for the info

williamthomas8586
    Participant

We have the expertise to create an app that meets your needs. We will design and develop your app, ensuring that it is fully functional. When you’re happy with our delivery, we can go to market or even revise and update your app in a matter of days or weeks depending on scale and complexity. App development can be time-consuming, especially if you’re creating something yourself. But it doesn’t have to be this way. With Platform.io you can build an app in minutes and deploy it to any https://veepn.com/netflix-vpn/ in just a few clicks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.