Home Forums Litterae Forum Difference between mobile web app and mobile app?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lauramurray
    Participant

Mobile web apps require mobile devices, which have a web browser on the phone to use. HTML and Ajax components (and gradually HTML5) are generally suitable for use, even though the use of RIA (enriched internet application) for applications such as Flash, JavaFX and Silverlight are not specifically written for the mobile. To present knowledge in a concise, action-oriented manner, the use of RIA technology is restricted by simple mobile web apps. The use and not limitation of web technologies on the underlying delivery platform varies from Mobile App Developers. Do you believe other differences exist?

johnsteve6689
    Participant

nice post

bryanharris085
    Participant

Hello, thanks for sharing this information with us. I am glad I have found your post. I love to gather new information online that is why I used to read forum posts online on different websites. And if you are looking for apps for students that help to prepare for exam then you can visit https://www.educationalappstore.com/blog/8-apps-students-help-prepare-exam/ website to find about those apps. I am sure it will be helpful for the students.

massivedreams1
    Participant

Great way to change your location through these TV numbers directly. Such a unique way and technology shared by them with us and users can get it now to know the best online mobile location tracker by phone number. I appreciate them for sharing these with us. I was unaware of this technology before reading this blog.

clyd004
    Participant

Mobile web is simply a website adapted to tablets while the mobile app is a program that is downloaded and installed onto the user’s mobile. I always visit on this site to learn something new. I want to know about how mobile app develops. But I didn’t find any site where I get the answer to it. And thanks for sharing the link of mobile development app link.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.