Home Forums Litterae Forum DIY divorce

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Seals
    Participant

My wife and I came to an agreement that we are having a divorce. We have nothing to share as our income was equal and the property bought in marriage is separate. We want to start a divorce without a lawyer, but I have no idea about filling out court forms. Is there anyone who had an uncontested divorce without a lawyer? How is it done and how long does it last?

aprilmoorepa
    Participant

My husband and I were going to have a divorce without a lawyer and first time we did that we got wrong forms for our case and they were not accepted by court,so be careful while getting the forms and make sure they are current.

glassyvibesound
    Participant

Good day! If you have always dreamed of an unusual relationship, maybe you will meet a black partner? I think this is a great idea! Here’s a review on this website, and try to register. Even if your skin is not dark, you can still experience happiness and maybe today you will meet your black love!

samyilloset
    Participant

Divorce is always hard. I remember the time when I experienced it, and it was extremely hard to get over. My friend told me to try dating apps, but I didn’t really want to have profiles in places like this. Anyway, I found this website coomeet.reviews and it has a user-friendly video chat interface. Hope It will help you

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by samyilloset.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.