Home Forums Litterae Forum The Iliad Do you control what your employees are doing in the office on the computer?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

fodijal162
    Participant

I’ve found that many employees in the office play games on the computer. I was shocked. Do you control what your employees are doing in the office on the computer?

padigon230
    Participant

For me, the main thing is that the work would be done

leafthatneverfall
    Participant

So… you’re the employer? And you want your emplyee get stressed with too much work without some relax time? Each person has his own way to reduce stress in the office an make his work life less boring.

celeb networth

jamesjohn199k
    Participant

may be, they will tired to do work. and want to feel relax.
    networthzone

Denial121
    Participant

Efficiency at work is important to me, so that the work gets done. I do not use any tracking methods, but I use smart office solutions to increase the engagement and efficiency of my employees. We have entire playrooms, meditation and relaxation rooms if needed.

If your employees are doing their job, you don’t need to worry. If they are not effective and just play, you need to take action.

neforsyte
    Participant

And I think that there should be the same approach applied as Google or other big companies use. You allow them to play games, say, 30 minutes a day and extend their working day for the same time, no?

mrbadguy69
    Participant

I can neither confirm nor deny that everybody is right here. Personally I would stand for allowing games in the office too. I would let them review https://betmyskins.com/ to choose the best promo codes for games and them dedicate some time off work while playing. You know, it is really necessary to have some distraction. You will be more productive in the end.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by mrbadguy69.

zelishmekhi
    Participant

thankyou for sharing.
    regards
    best fillet knife

zelishmekhi
    Participant

It’s possible they’ll be exhausted from working and want to unwind.
    regards
    https://www.apptros.com/dragon-city-mod-apk/

zelishmekhi
    Participant

Thankyou for sharing.
    regards
    click speed test

David Smith
    Participant

It is the good information thanks for sharing. space bar clicker

tr085528
    Participant

Space bar clicker is also an amazing site that lets you have a challenge optimally. On this website, just tap the spacebar more than 300 times within a minute. The speed test challenge features at least 6 rows along with 50 rectangular shapes that make complete 300 shapes.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.