Home Forums Litterae Forum Do you like to travel

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

gledyz
    Participant

Do you like to travel

fredy
    Participant

I really like traveling. This is the best vacation for me. I like calm places.

feline
    Participant

Each has his own personal way to relax and protect himself from everything: someone spends evenings with a glass of wine and a favorite book, someone with a TV remote control in his hand, someone behind conversations with his family. There is another category of people who drop everything and leave for new places for new experiences. “People go traveling for two reasons: because they want to find something or because they want to run away from something.” It is impossible to disagree with these words. Perhaps, each of us once wanted to abruptly break away from a familiar place and at least a couple of days to leave for another city or country. Different people have different reasons for this, but someone really does, and someone only thinks about it. And, believe me, the first are happier.

lianot
    Participant

My friends and I love to travel. The last time we were in Alabama and rented a car for rental24h. Only at this car rental company did we find a great deal under 25 car rental and we traveled in comfort.

voicetag57
    Participant

Traveling is my hobby and I guess that nothing can be cooler than it ! I love renting cars in america via van rental los angeles service .. Do you know that it can be cheap? If you didn’t know about this site go ahead and check it out right now !

Bigodd
    Participant

I like travelling so much! unfortunately it`s not the best time for travelling

jella1283
    Participant

Yes, I love traveling. I am a travel blogger and like to write about my wandering experiences. As you know during every journey you must spend a lot of cash. However, I use online shopping Coupons for booking my tickets to get an amazing discount. Moreover, it also gives me special vouchers for clothing, restaurants and many more.

padigon230
    Participant

I like to travel to old European cities and study history. I love Prague. This is especially the prague river cruise https://prahatrip.cz. This is a great opportunity to listen to a fascinating tour in the heart of Prague with a beautiful view of Prague Castle.

emilia.david641
    Participant

Oh yes, I like to travel a lot, my favorite destination is Latin America and some mountainous places, this year I’m planning to go Slovenia, i specially bought new Cobra Kai Jacket for my trip. I bought that from The Movie Fashion and these days they’re offering 40% discount on every purchase.

brnorton007
    Participant

Travel broadens one’s horizons. I like traveling very much!

figale35
    Participant

Hi there , my wife and I used to travel all over the world, but now we are divorced, the excitement for this is gone. Now I really want to find a new chosen one, so I am considering reviews for eharmony, I hope that this will really help me, and soon I will start traveling with my new girlfriend!

marianholdren13
    Participant

I love travelling. When I have time, I always try to go somewhere, even for a few days. And now I’m planning my next vacation. I want to visit something totally new and see mostly wild nature. I found one article on this website about monkeys, and now I want to see them with my own eyes. I’ve never been to such countries where they live, and it will be something new and exciting for me.

garyharper1898
    Participant

Yes, I love to travel a lot, especially in my own country because it is itself very beautiful with a wide historical view as well. I love to travel on a train because you experienced a lot through this related to cultures, environments and many other things. Taking my camera and the laptop with me, which I have bought from the Inateck coupon, is compulsory because without these two things, my every tour is incomplete. I capture all my favorites in my camera and manage them to save them on my laptop.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.