Home Forums Litterae Forum Educational Information for the Students

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

I think that there you can find what you need. If you have any questions regarding this source, I can always help.

lindadarrey
    Participant

This is a very creative approach. I like this. I recently realized that with the easy-to-use Movavi Screen Recorder I can create really cool, informative, and most importantly understandable video tutorials for my students. It really doesn’t take much time and doesn’t require any special training from me, but it can really help someone figure out how to work with the program.

prestigedecanter6
    Participant

Unfortunately, nowadays a lot of people have become bored with the university environment as well as with their own professors. This can be attributed to the fact that the traditional education system has been criticized for its inability to provide high quality education for all students, but also for its insufficiency in providing the required information. There are many reasons why students make this choice:
    • There is no need to spend lengthy periods of time at school teaching things that are not really relevant to them (or at least doing so from an uninteresting point of view), which makes it easier and more convenient for them to focus on more interesting things (e.g., building their career).
    • There is no need for teachers to be knowledgeable about everything since they are not directly involved in these topics and have little or no access to relevant material (e.g., there may be no specific material on a topic they want to know more about). Motiv Series
    • Students can spread out the workload by learning different skills or by switching fields of study (e.g., if they want finance, they can switch from economics; if they want medical studies, they can switch from chemistry).

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.