Home Forums Litterae Forum The Final Days of Socrates Full philosophic library

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

neforsyte
    Participant

Hi guys, I want to buy a full philosophic collection from the local library. They are closing down and sell their items. There are so many wonderful books there! The thing is that I have just paid for my son’s education and don’t have money. Maybe I must take some government loan for this purpose?

William Shakespeare
    Participant

Very interesting idea. Haven’t heard of such erratic staff ever. What are you going to do with all these books? Better go and buy yourself something more useful.

Macy M
    Participant

A difficult question, I don’t even know how to be in such a situation.

margarital.whitlock
    Participant

“Really difficult situation! I would recommend that you try to agree with the library management that you will gradually buy the books or be ready to pick them up now, but you agree to send regular checks to pay the debt.
    If all else fails, I recommend reading the articles at https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/, there are many interesting materials on any topic. There is also a section on philosophy that you like to read, as I understand it.
    I always read something there, so I recommend looking at least once.”

robertabates
    Participant

Well, you can easily get this help from online sources and there are many of them available. But for now, I would like to tell you that if you are looking for any translation service here then you can easily get ideas from https://thewordpoint.com/languages/swiss-german-translation-services. I used their swiss german translation service and they are best with their work. I have used every platform for this like Google translate and many others but this one is keeping me with great results.

hnewyear
    Participant

Let’s Celebrate this New Year with your loved ones including Family, Friends, Colleagues, and your Boss. Here you will get the Best New year wishes for boss.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.