Home Forums Litterae Forum The Iliad HandsOnHardcore 20 04 18 Candy Alexa A BBC For Her Ass To Enjoy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

slidesmountain
    Participant

HandsOnHardcore 20 04 18 Candy Alexa A BBC For Her Ass To Enjoy

Madeleine Extraterrestrial alien
    @rnarkhoppus
    ·
    Apr 18
    Replying to
    @business
    and
    @djrothkopf
    New Zealand went hard and fast, putting in place stringent precautions far quicker than any other Western country; these precautions rooted in science and stats. Very proud and very lucky to be a New Zealander.
    FreeGuy
    @Freeguy99999991
    ·
    Apr 18
    Replying to
    @Freeguy99999991
    and
    @RichardDawkins
    you sit out here stealing with your encryption and Data amistad boats and your words you float around in your milk streams. This is an Allahu Akbar Shut out for you. BEEP Beep Richie. Your new name. Your science and academics was a deathcamp in disguise. Chances are youre married
    Ai-Lin
    @AilinKee
    ·
    Apr 18
    I am 3/4 of the way through this book and I love it. #botany #forensics #science #nature
    Quote Tweet

RHSLibraries
    @RHSLibraries
    · Jan 28
    Our #BookOfTheWeek is Murder Most Florid by Dr Mark Spencer

Did you know plants can be silent witnesses to crimes and that botanical evidence at crime scenes can lead to convictions?

This is the captivating story, told in the first person of a unique job, the Forensic Botanist
    Maria Staines
    @Maria_E_Staines
    ·
    Apr 18
    Replying to
    @NakedCapsid
    Hi, I’m an MRes student at uni of Portsmouth. I’m researching estuarine nutrient pollution by wastewater treatment! Test tubeWater wave My undergrad was Environmental Science. I love all things science, spending time at the beach, with my dog, gardening, cooking and reading!
    SAHA
    @SAHA_Istanbul
    ·
    Apr 18
    #SAHAinstagramtakeover Burak Arıkan ile devam ediyor. SAHA, Arıkan’ın Delfina Foundation’da “science technology society” temalı misafir sanatçı programına katılımına destek vermişti.
    @arikan
    #evdekal

Burak Arıkan… https://instagram.com/p/B_HW2OEA_F5/?igshid=1reucntyrvuma
    Tunji Andrews
    @TunjiAndrews
    ·
    Apr 18
    Atink I warned you people on the indiscriminate use of the word “invented”

Anyways, we need ventilators. The science already exists, can they fabricate some low cost ones?
    Quote Tweet

Fafoluyi Olayinka M. Solace
    @OlayinkaSolace
    · Apr 16
    Yesterday, the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin presented an invented pedal operated hand washing machine to @KwaraCovid19 to aid state government’s efforts at containing the spread of the dreadful virus.
    Show this thread
    1:01

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.