Home Forums Litterae Forum How Does The Wireless Charging Work?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

fiamoda2
    Participant

The wireless charger manufacturer introduced a system that comprises of a charger pad and the battery. Both the parts have planar coils that are used to transmit energy from the charging pad of the charger to the battery. The electrical energy is moderated, so the battery can easily communicate with the charging pad. It allows the wireless charging pas to verify that a valid battery is placed to transmit full power to the battery. Throughout the entire charging process, the communication continues to confirm the battery is still in the right place. It reduces the EMI amount from the charging pad when it is not in use.

costalacosta
    Participant

I have wireless charging for my iPhone and other Apple devices. Quite convenient. Helps get rid of a bunch of different wires.

aleksshamles
    Participant

I think this is more of a home option. Still, when you need to charge your phone or headphones in a public place, wireless charging is unlikely to be very convenient for you. A good solution for shopping centers, as well as office buildings, would be phone charging lockers. It is really convenient and safe. These charging lockers provide plenty of charging space and keep your phone safe.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.