Home Forums Litterae Forum The Final Days of Socrates How often do you travel?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

sanonimus26
    Participant

How often do you travel?
    Where were you last and what did you do?

davinci1love
    Participant

I don’t travel that often(
    But lately much more often than usual.)
    The last time I was in Paris, we went on an excursion with a group of friends, booked a guide and even a bus here bus rental in paris.
    We simply loved it, Paris is incredibly beautiful.
    To be honest I now advise everyone to go there at least once.
    It’s definitely worth it)

notbadgirl6969
    Participant

I travel very rarely, because of my work I don’t get to do it as often as I would like(

maxipum
    Participant

I travel really often. Many travelers use public transport, but when you arrive at night, there may be some difficulties with it. If you want to conveniently call a taxi online, then I recommend you to use Nerja taxi transfer. So you can find out the price for the trip in advance and go at any time of the day, which is very convenient! You can try it, I think it’s really useful.

fiper33463
    Participant

This site called uk assignment help is enjoyable to use. I had no clue they’d put on such a great show. I highly suggest it to you!

romaxa200320
    Participant

I travel quite a bit in my opinion. And most of all I like to travel by plane. I buy tickets exclusively through a travel agent. And it is thanks to him that I recently managed to buy business class flights to United Kingdom at a discount. This is very rare for business class.

romaxa200320
    Participant

Good luck!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by romaxa200320.

romaxa200320
    Participant

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by romaxa200320.

romaxa200320
    Participant

I’m glad I chose my travel agent.

romaxa200320
    Participant

I travel quite a bit in my opinion. And most of all I like to travel by plane. I buy tickets exclusively through a travel agent. And it is thanks to him that I recently managed to buy business class flights to United Kingdom at a discount. This is very rare for business class.

gomere9490
    Participant

It is a common question asked among friends and acquaintances. Whether it’s a quick weekend getaway or a long-awaited vacation, travel allows us to explore new places, cultures, and experiences. If you are interested in visiting Matterhorn Switzerland, then you should definitely consider adding this iconic mountain to your travel bucket list. Known for its striking Matterhorn peak and breathtaking views, Matterhorn trek is a must-visit destination for adventure seekers and nature enthusiasts. To plan your trip to Matterhorn mountain, it’s essential to have all the necessary information beforehand. For that, you can visit this website https://www.discoverybit.com/directory-travel/listing/matterhorn/ which provides detailed insights and travel tips about Matterhorn peak, including the best time to visit, accommodation options, and popular activities to enjoy during your stay.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by gomere9490.

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

I’d like to travel more often. I think like many people. So far, I manage to go somewhere 1-2 times a year, which in fact I consider already a good option. When I travel, I’m not interested in tourist places, the most important sights. I believe that there are other ways to get to know the local culture, for example, food tours Dublin. If you have never taken part in food tours, I advise you to start with these options

aleksshamles
    Participant

So far not as often as I’d like. Of course, everyone knows that traveling is not only about relaxation, but also about expanding boundaries when you learn something new, but often it all comes down to a lack of money. However, when I go on a trip, I try to make it as comfortable as possible. So, vienna airport transfer is to ensure my comfort from the very beginning of the trip, so as not to worry about the road to the hotel after a long flight.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.