Home Forums Litterae Forum How to answer complex questions at a job interview

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

feline
    Participant

Often during an interview, representatives of employers ask tricky questions that may surprise even the most experienced jobseeker.
    “Why did you leave your previous job?” – This question leads the ranking of the most unpleasant for the applicant. According to 11% of company representatives, responding to it, the applicant should refer to the lack of opportunities for professional development. “Describe your achievements at the previous place of work, and at the end, note:“ Now that I have achieved all this, I am ready to solve new problems, ”experts recommend.
    In turn, 8% of HR managers advise explaining the reason for leaving with an unsatisfactory salary. However, do not forget about the “pitfalls” of such an answer. So, some HR personnel may doubt your professional as well as communication skills. Otherwise, how to explain that the head refused to raise the salary of such a valuable employee as you?
    The lack of career opportunities is considered to be a good reason for a job change 7% of personnel.
    Another 5% of HR managers believe that in such a situation you can name any reason for leaving if it does not affect the holy of holies – the former leadership: “Do not blame anyone for your failures, especially the former leadership”; “For each candidate, the answer will be different, but it must be correct in relation to the employer, even if the situation at the dismissal was difficult.”
    Another sensitive question: “For what reason did you have a long break in work?”
    For applicants who have a long break in work experience, employers are wary. What to do for those who for some reason did not work for a long time, but now decided to throw all their energy into conquering professional peaks?
    According to 16% of recruitment managers, good reasons for distracting from the work process for a long time are important events in the family: the birth of a child, moving to a new place of residence, illness of relatives, etc. “But do not forget: whatever you say, in the end it should be noted that now all issues have been resolved and you are ready to fully surrender to work, ”experts advise.
    9% of recruitment managers believe that the answer is a good one, which implies a serious attitude to choosing a job: “I didn’t want to spray on a temporary job, and your vacancy is exactly what suits me”; “I believe that doing business successfully is possible only when you get job satisfaction.”
    Such an explanation of prolonged “downtime” as studying or advanced training will be appropriate. “If they answer me that the search for work has been combined with obtaining additional education in the field of activity, I will be completely satisfied”; “This is the best explanation, in my opinion,” experts comment (7%).

gledyz
    Participant

getting a job interview is very difficult

lianot
    Participant

My little brother has his first job interview tomorrow and he is now sitting and studying walmart interview questions https://mrsimon.ai/interview-questions/walmart/

fredy
    Participant

The main thing for a job interview is honesty. Even if now you are not caught in a lie, sooner or later the truth will surface. How can you be called a worthy candidate if you have to lie to get this position?

xiaoyuyu340
    Participant

Dude, i think that the first thing that you must do at a job interview, is to try and be as calm as possible. As soon as you are calm, and you have to be sure in your forces, just be sure in yourself. Next up, just be honest, do not try to lie.

xiaoyuyu340
    Participant

Dude, i think that the first thing that you must do at a job interview, is to try and be as calm as possible. As soon as you are calm, and you have to be sure in your forces, just be sure in yourself. Next up, just be honest, do not try to lie.

I remember that when i was looking to sent my cv to the company i am working right now i didn’t know what to write there so i could get hired from the start. So i wrote that i was a CCNP, and they asked me to bring the diploma. So i went straight to spotoclub.com, took the courses, passed the exam, and showed the diploma, i lied, and i told them that i lost the diploma and i will get another one in a month. They understood that i lied, however they wanted to see what would i do.

floormilky
    Participant

Hello! If you are going to go to a job interview, then I strongly advise you to think through all the answers to possible questions in advance. Today, most interviews are conducted online via Skype, so you can give yourself a few hints. Practice on Mr. Simon. If you have not yet decided what kind of job to get, then I advise you https://uk.jooble.org/jobs-food-warehouse/Stevenage%2C-Hertfordshire. There are a lot of cool jobs on this site.

Melillosax
    Participant

Good one, thanks for the detailed explanation. But added to this looking for a job you have some measure of experience with will help, and this will go a long way to make the whole interview an easy one for you. I have a job interview tomorrow, I have been up all night looking for good resources I can get goo interview tips and how to make my upcoming interview a successful one. I know I will get this job, anyway I used this wonderful resource for my air force recruitment application https://www.topnigerianjobs.com/nigerian-air-force-recruitment/ and it has truly been helpful, there are many cool jobs on this websites, you can see for yourself.

hallanthony008
    Participant

I can share my experience. I work in a small business and often hire people, the hardest thing is not to forget a bunch of questions to ask. https://www.lanteria.com/company/blog-news/post/2519/how-to-design-interview-form-template helps me. This system allows you to create interview templates that will be created for the interviewer and used to evaluate candidates.

Chloe Owen
    Participant

I had a wonderful experience at Dumps4free. they helped me through all the process of training and provided excellent AWS Tips that were so accurate that they appeared in the actual test.

Learn More: https://www.vingle.net/posts/3795456

Garry Gemlis
    Participant

I want to hire another team in Belarus for the sales department for a few months. How to do it correctly so that you don’t spend a lot of time yourself? Since the conclusion of a contract with each hired employee will take a very long time.

ksccls
    Participant

You can apply to freelance exchanges where you will find several people, give them a task and they will complete it. Only periodically you will need to monitor them. But tax issues always remain relevant.

vfnfhe
    Participant

Now the best alternative is outsourcing, not to do everything yourself. You can apply for Employer of Record in Belarus here and they will select an employee for you according to your criteria. They will conduct all possible tests of the employee and sign a non-disclosure agreement, which is very important in IT companies. You practically do not deal with paperwork, you merely have to sign an agreement with the company on PEO, and that’s it.

You got me interested. Thank you for taking the time to share useful information.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.