Home Forums Litterae Forum How to configure HP Office jet 5500 printer using 123.hp/setup?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

andrewjimmy813
    Participant

I need a printer for printing my official documents. Hence, I have purchased HP office jet 5500 wireless printer for printing the documents. This printing machine is very simple and efficient in using, hence countless users prefer it for my printing tasks. I have decided to use it for my printing needs. I want to configure HP office jet 5500 printer using 123.hp/setup. I am using this website first time, so I don’t have full knowledge about it. In the starting stage, I have opened 123.hp/setup in my web browser. Secondly, I have entered the model number of HP office jet 5500 in my displaying box to get the drivers of my printer machine. After this procedure, I don’t have ideas. I am very confused. What should I do? So anyone can suggest the easy methods to configure HP office jet 5500 printer using 123.hp/setup.

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

Open Settings and find Printing to add a printer. Once your printer is added, open the app you’re printing from and tap the three dots that indicate more options (usually in the upper right corner) to find and select the Print option.

costalacosta
    Participant

Hello dude. When we work in the office, the printer plays a great role and we use it literally every hour. I this case, you’d better have a good cartridge for your needs and this site https://www.mrdepot.ca/products/canon-137-toner can help with this purpose. All printers brands are there.

Mike12345
    Participant

Hello everyone. I also had frequent problems with this printer at work. This is why I use a print service Eureka Printing Very satisfied with the print quality and customer support. Individual approach to each client. You can come up with your own design, or you can order a design. And the best part is the cheap prices. I recommend!

petergroft
    Participant

Step 1: Turn on your Wireless printer. You can use the touchscreen in the wireless printer to connect your wireless network.
    Step 2: On the touchscreen, press the right arrow key and press setup.
    Step 3: Select Network from setup menu.
    Step 4: Select Wireless Setup Wizard from Network menu, it will search for the wireless routers in the range.
    Step 5: Select your Network (SSID) from the list.
    Step 6: Enter the WEP/WPA Passphrase for the network and press Done
    Step 7: Press OK to confirm the settings
    Step 8: Press OK to print wireless report or Skip

Greetings,
    Peter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.