Home Forums Litterae Forum I want to find a girl on the internet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rick4232
    Participant

All my life I had trouble communicating with girls, there were always failures and awkward conversations. Now I want to change something in this, can you give advice on how to do this?

mike8222
    Participant

I, like you, could not find myself the love of my life and I could not speak normally with girls. I went to the Internet to look for a solution, I seemed to come across this site, beyondthecharter it seemed to be able to help me. Since after him I was able to find a beautiful girl who talked to me for days, after a couple of dates I realized that I had fallen in love.

palmariums
    Participant

I haven’t met anyone for a long time. would like to change that. What’s the best way to meet and start a relationship now?

vtorosort
    Participant

Hey! I have noticed lately that nowadays there are too many scammers on the Internet. That’s why it’s very important to check all the reviews before using anything online! For example recently I saw this top hookup sites and I believe that it’s important to check such things before using anything. I hope that it will help you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.