Home Forums Litterae Forum Kids’ furniture

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

qwerty6611
    Participant

Do you know any furniture, which is good for kids development?

marianholdren13
    Participant

Montessori furniture is child-sized furniture pieces that are designed to help children become more independent by taking ownership of their space. Such furniture provides many benefits to a kid, and when I found out about them, I ordered balancing boards from https://woodandhearts.com/collections/balancing-boards, and now my kid loves playing with them. On that site, you can find other types of furniture, and each of the pieces is quality and safe for a kid.

rick4232
    Participant

When my son was still little, and only he was learning to walk, I made a lot of wood furniture for him in my garage with my own hands, I have such a hobby, I do woodworking. With good tools it is a pleasure to do this. I was always helped with this plunge router.

mike8222
    Participant

I like working with wood, as it is interesting and useful, I can make a lot of different furniture and just beautiful knickknacks. Recently I was looking for a new plunge router tool. And I didn’t know which one to choose, I was looking on the Internet and found an interesting article https://www.woodroutersreviews.com/best-plunge-router/ that gave me a lot of information and helped me make my choice. I realized that I did not choose the right tool last time.

paulsommerset1986
    Participant

Most definitely – Montessori climbing toys actively develop courage, dexterity, gross motor skills, hand-eye coordination, grip strength, and many more qualities and skills, best suitable for ages 1-7 years old! Me and my wife were in search for some and have compared quite a lot of brands dealing in Montessori climbing toys and can say that if you’re looking for a truly aesthetic and multifunctional climbing set – Goodevas is the one to go!

ellen19.716
    Participant

Hello there. I’m searching for some handcrafted items for my kids’ room; does anyone here have any good suppliers for such items? Thanks

ellen19.716
    Participant

Hello there. I’m searching for some handcrafted items for my kids’ room; does anyone here have any good suppliers for such items? Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.