Home Forums Litterae Forum The Greco-Persian Wars Let’s Talk Tactics

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Socrates
    Keymaster

The Greco-Persian wars, is one of the first wars where we have detailed explanations of the various military tactics used by both sides. Whether it was Leonidas carefully picking the narrow pass of Thermopylae to make a stand or Themistocles’ use of disinformation before the Battle of Salamis, this war has been studied for its tactics as well as its historical significance.

Can you think of any other military tactics used during this war that have been used in future battles or even to this day?

peterjohnee1
    Participant

Life is short. Time is fast. No reply. No rewind. So enjoy every moment as it comes… cookie clicker

david80dyson
    Participant

I am a very active person, but I am currently in self-isolation due to the coronavirus pandemic. Thi’s is a difficult time. I read books at home. I spend a lot of time talking on Skype with my friends. I work and play various games. I found a very cool website that helped me find new video games. I can share a link to the site https://classicalwisdom.com/forums/topic/lets-talk-tactics/ with you. Here you can view an overview of video games, mobile games, and PC games. You don’t have to thank me for my help!

yopsaderzu
    Participant

Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. 먹튀검증

yopsaderzu
    Participant

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. webpage

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.