Home Forums Litterae Forum The Final Days of Socrates Mac started to shut down randomly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

gigicarri
    Participant

Hi, guys. Everything was fine, my MacBook worked perfectly, it never let me down. However, then my Mac started to shut down randomly, I don’t understand why it happens and what to do, I hope you will help me to figure it out.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by gigicarri.

bellatornie
    Participant

I had such a problem too, my MacBook stopped working correctly, I gave it for repair, but it didn’t help, everything remained the same, who knows how to fix this issue?

maxipum
    Participant

Hello, I understand. Yesterday, I didn’t know how to make the MacBook work normally too, there was a problem related to the fact that my MacBook refused to work periodically and started to shut down randomly. I searched the Internet for some guides but found nothing. Fortunately, a friend advised me to read an article. Here I was able to find out how to solve the issue. I wish you good luck.

jordonsmoll7
    Participant

Guys, a laptop brings pleasure to each of us, it helps someone to study, someone gets income with it, and someone spends their free time in it, playing games, it would seem that it could be better than spending time with pleasure , rightfully nothing. I make money with my laptop. I often have to clean my laptop, but now I do it less often because I bought a keyboard protector macbook air, you can buy it for any other laptop. I think many people want to protect their laptop from dust and dirt, but not many people know about cases that really save them from problems.

hilljoshua701
    Participant

I had such a problem too, my MacBook stopped working correctly,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.