Home Forums Litterae Forum My mother lives alone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

johnsmith812020
    Participant

Good day to you. My mother lives alone after my father’s death. He died 4 years ago. I feel that she is depressed and doesn’t communicate with people. How can I help her? Any suggestions?

georgesmith812020
    Participant

I am sorry about your father. I think she should communicate with people online. Many people her age are available on many online dating sites. She can make friends there, and share with them her feelings.

glassyvibesound
    Participant

My friend is gay and he is a little shy about it, because the people around him are not all ready to accept him for who he is, which seems to me wrong. After all, there are people who love chocolate ice cream, and there are people who love vanilla ice cream. So it is here. It’s good that you can look at the grindr review and understand that it is not always the case that there are normal people.

shna8
    Participant

I tried some resources but girls usually treat me only as just a friend and it makes me quite angry cause I know that I’m a good guy. I just found this page on godateno.com where I can dating a ukrainian girl and maybe even later mary on her.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.