Home Forums Litterae Forum Aristotle’s Politics The Natural Slave?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Socrates
    Keymaster

Aristotle is often criticized for his description of “the natural slave”. He later presents arguments against slavery, and it would seem to suggest that Aristotle has his doubts about slavery as an institution. Can we forgive Aristotle for even passively promoting slavery given the times he lived in? Or is such an argument immoral no matter one’s place in history?

mayami.87
    Participant

I do not think so

superstarlisa55
    Participant

but for me it was useful to read this

leafthatneverfall
    Participant

I don’t think so. We should criticize a fault in history and literature, know the mistake and never go down that way.

martinherb563
    Participant

It’s hard to tell someone when they ask the same question as you can get it done if there is any homework with https://www.rushessay.com/ personal statement writer service which has a various writing example to show you and many topics of writing in a different style of help

keeranhops
    Participant

hmm, interesting, but i dont think so

orbsole
    Participant

looks really cool

amal.khaled1892
    Participant

KAIZER is a well-known platform to produce top-notch quality leather shoulder bags for women made with the best quality Italian leather. They have a diverse variety of leather bags of all types. They have a wide variety of trendy collection of leather bags for women. To get the best quality leather bags for women, simply visit the official website

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.