Home Forums Litterae Forum The Aeneid A New Hero?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Socrates
    Keymaster

Virgil’s goal in fleshing out Aeneas’ character was to create a new kind of hero for a new Roman age—one that could hold his own on the battlefield, but is also an all-around good man. Do you believe that Aeneas as he is presented in the Aeneid is a “good man”? Should we answer this question based solely on what it meant to be good in Virgil’s time, or is the answer the same no matter what standards you use?

sukaminl546
    Participant

Your topic is receiving a lot of followers and so am I. Thank you for sharing. mapquest driving directions

Good!

Mike12345
    Participant

yes, this is a very good question!

adamleigh
    Participant

That’s an interesting question.

keeranhops
    Participant

hmmm, just dont know

mhussey441
    Participant

Well, you ask a really complex yet quite interesting question. Aeneid by Virgil is indeed a work of art. I remember getting to write a thesis on it in highschool when I was studying literature with the help of one of the best academic writing help online. Aeneid is a historical greek epic containing unique and lovable characters that are equally as flawed as any other normal person, and a story that really move you!

bellalucy320
    Participant

The duration of Kings of Comedy is as well Black Unicorn films seconds.

harry-james
    Participant

EssaysnAssignments Provide Best Academic Writing Services UK. Our team is highly inclined to help those students who face difficulties in completing Essay and Assignments due to any reason. We are serving students for many years with clear goals, high values, work excellence, and a supreme reputation. Encourage Students To Overcome Academic Work Processes By Providing Affordable Assignment help Service in the UK.

jackchadwick
    Participant

HAW! Well, you ask a difficult question but is quite interesting. I am learning English at Best Coursework Writing Service UK. once I’ve done my internship there at British coursework help. then I will let you know.

wootenhuber361
    Participant

You pose a difficult but intriguing question.Best OLD AM I is where I am learning English. Once I’ve completed my internship at British coursework help. Then I’ll notify you.

sheikhmannandubai
    Participant

Virgil creates his hero by exercising the literary ideal of kairos, providing Aeneas with different occasions to demonstrate his heroism. This gives him ample opportunity to demonstrate his various virtues, which he does to great effect. Free ads in Dubai

smk84693
    Participant

you believe that Aeneas as he is presented in the Aeneid?

AmeonOrdyamk
    Participant

I think Aeneas, as presented in the Aeneid, can be seen as a “good man” according to the standards of his time. He embodies the Roman virtues of duty, piety, and honor. However, whether he would be considered a “good man” by modern standards is open to interpretation, as our values and moral standards have evolved over time. It’s essential to consider the historical and cultural context when assessing his character.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.