Home Forums Litterae Forum Online relationship

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

johnsmith812020
    Participant

Hello. What do you think about online relationships? Are they serious? Is it worth using online dating sites for acquaintances? Or it is a waste of time. Type your opinion, please.

georgesmith812020
    Participant

I think any relationship could be serious or not. It depends on the people and on how they can tolerate the responsibility. By the way, I got acquainted with my wife on an online platform.

josephbrown132020
    Participant

I think online relationships are serious as many people use online dating sites to get acquainted with each other. As for me, I got acquainted with a nice lady on this dating website 4 months ago. You can save time by using them, and you can choose an appropriate woman for you by using the site’s filters.

floormilky
    Participant

I had only the good experience with online dating apps. So if you are willing to try it out someday then you can start out with these dating sites queensland. Here you can find a lot of good options for yourself. And I’m sure that you will like online dating as well. Good luck.

silap37916
    Participant

And how to understand that a guy likes me and this is serious?

okchacha
    Participant

It is worth it when you really want it to be worth it, let’s say if you are a person who wants to find a partner, if it will help you, you can occupy the page of coomeet.com but if you are a person who only looks for sex, believe me there are better pages for that so that you do not waste the time of people who are really looking for a partner for a love relationship.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.