Home Forums Litterae Forum Place with the best food

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

aleksshamles
    Participant

Can you share a place where you ate the best food? Was it in other country, or maybe you don’t like restaurants at all?

samyilloset
    Participant

Well, I can tell you that I like going to restaurants, but I just don’t really remember them, they’re all the same to me.

floormilky
    Participant

There are a ton of such places, it’s actually a challenge to choose one. I can say that after I started going on food tours from this page, I discovered hundreds of places in different cities and even countries, so I highly recommend you start doing the same if you’re a food enthusiast just like me, the experience is amazing.

richardsonmary938
    Participant

If you have had the experience of trying foie gras, please share what your impression of this delicacy was. Also, can you recommend some cozy places or restaurants where other people could try this delicious product?

rob.rain923
    Participant

I have never tried foie gras in a restaurant, but from time to time my wife orders it from https://www.gourmetfoodstore.com/foie-gras-and-pate/whole-lobe . She generally loves all unusual products and always finds something extremely tasty and unique in this online store. Although I am not a gourmet like her, but I also liked this foie gras. Very tender and rich flavor of the product and excellent price.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.