Home Forums Litterae Forum Should every artist know how to draw different art styles?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

torvilothbrook415
    Participant

The illustration is the product of imaginative thinking so if anyone wants to be a part of the illustration field, it is required for him or her to have great imaginative qualities. A successful illustrator is one who knows how to draw and create every type of illustration. An illustrator who draws for children’s books should also have the talent to draw fashion illustration art. Design concepts are hard to grasp but all it takes is practice. I did not stop practicing and I think I have improved. What else should I do improve further? Any suggestions you have for me?

maryxeniia
    Participant

The illustration is a theme that promotes creativity but not easy work!
    little big snake

chrissymclennon
    Participant

I can ask you a counter-question. But should Stephen King be able to write romance novels, military drama, and dystopia? I believe that people of such professions should not spend themselves on everything. Of course, this is a nice bonus, but it’s not worth it. Stephen King used his dark thoughts to create wonderful literature https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/literature/, which is now loved by both students and the elderly.

halenabob
    Participant

This is obvious to do different art. Assume a person who is a backend developer client demands to do frontend developing, what would be the result? It is what does a professional do just as write my nursing assignment for me for a related field.

anasmith162
    Participant

Different art styles help to increase creativity. Let’s assume a client requires a front end and he is an SEO, what would be the result? It is what a professional does just as nursing assignment writing is related to me, and If any client asks me to do any different task, I can handle it easily.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by anasmith162.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.