Home Forums Litterae Forum The Iliad Stopin spam calls

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

karlyoun3
    Participant

The number of calls from unknown numbers I get is just ridiculous. How to deal with it?

korryworie
    Participant

It’s fairly simple. The obvious solution you can just google the number and the search results will tell you if there’s something wrong with the number. Alternatively, you can look up special websites that help to figure whose number https://shoustar.com/phones/ . It’s that simple then you can just block the numbers

karlyoun3
    Participant

Works for me just fine. Thank you my firend. Will use it all the time

bokox11903
    Participant

Spam calls and messages give you people a different kind of depression and tension. So everyone must have the action for this problem and also through CocoFinder, you can get it now that check whose number is this calling me.. In this regard, one must block these numbers. Here they have shared the whole procedure to implement it in a better way.

marty
    Participant

Yes, annoying calls are awful. I was once very tired of poor quality and massive calls. I bought a salesforce crm license, set up telephony so that those calls that are not targeted and do not match the tags I configured, would pass me by and finished loyally. In turn, the calls that I needed were immediately received by me and processed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.