Home Forums Litterae Forum What about bitcoin?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

arko2226
    Participant

I tried to order from a bank of seeds and it became a great pain. I’m starting to wonder, given the current situation, whether we will be able to get something soon, so I need help with information about bit coin, I think that seems to be the method of choice. Someone else who does that or just send a warrant? I hope to get seeds myself as soon as I can to try outside.

arko2226
    Participant

Get a Coinbase account, add your debit card or bank account. Debit transactions are done immediately, while others can take days. Verify Your Identity. And then they are ready to carry out Bitcoin transactions.

lm5142833
    Participant

I heard that BTC will increase again this year. As for me, investing in cryptography is quite risky, but it can also be quite profitable. I am engaged in the blockchain business and have found a way to make any transactions with bitcoin anonymously. https://bitmix.biz/en

glassyvibesound
    Participant

It seems to me the easiest way not to mess with mining bitcoins, but rather take and win them. I found this excellent guide to online dice in a popular gambler magazine and from now on I am stuck in this lucrative game, if you don’t believe me, then I advise you to browse this site https://gurugamer.com/mobile-games/digital-spotlight-on-duckdice-crypto-gambling-16482 .

romantermezov
    Participant

Bitcoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies now. It is in demand and price is growing every year. I think it is never too late to invest in this!

Fablets
    Participant

I totally agree with previous answer. Bitcoin is one of the most popular and promising cryptocurrency. But still there are many other interesting projects, so everyone can choose good variant for investing according to budget. By the way do you work with trading futures? If yes, I can share cool trading strategy for you, here on https://blog.digitex.io/how-to-profit-from-scalping-a-winning-futures-trading-strategy/ I found article with detailed description.

vadimrykovseo
    Participant

thanks for info about eth

vadimrykovseo
    Participant

Lately I’ve been hearing a lot about cryptocurrency and trading. So I decided to do it myself and, so to speak, keep up with the times. I started trading with coinigy reviews. In the first week, I was able to increase my capital several times and quickly figured it out. I advise everyone to try this lesson at least once in their life!

kimberlylew12
    Participant

Yeah, it’s a cool way to invest some money nowadays and you also need to get more information on how does bitcoin mining work because it’s quite easy to do now with the help of different programs and services, for example, Minto is a nice one and I love using exactly this one right now. Hope that I helped

chocolatecake28
    Participant

Convenient access to the Forex and Exchange markets from a smartphone or tablet is provided by mobile trading using MetaTrader 5 for Android, you can more info here . No matter where you are, you can connect to your broker’s server, analyze quotes for currencies, stocks and other exchange instruments, and perform trading operations. All of the above features are available for free around the clock!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.