Home Forums Litterae Forum What do you think of the Black Lives Matter movement?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

robert10crowley
    Participant

I have read many essays and articles about this, but I want to know more.

Katie Downes
    Participant

I, too, have been interested in this movement for a long time. I even wrote my own articles about this. You can read examples of my essays if you visit this website. I think you will be interested to know more about how this movement came about. Some colleges even today have followers of this movement.

jonhgaarg
    Participant

I can not say anything bad about the organization. They have serious goals that they want to achieve. The problem is global, they are doing a good job

jonhgaarg
    Participant

The basic information I know is that they are an international movement of activists opposed to violence against black people. There are many different areas of their activities, but they all come down to just that. If you want to know more about them, I recommend discover this and read about their activities and people’s opinions on their account.

xiaoyuyu340
    Participant

When I was at university I chose this topic for my bachelor’s thesis and I did my best, the professor was shocked.
    Simply exactly this topic touches me a lot because I can not understand why people can be so bad and judge by skin color or nationality.
    To support the idea, I started to buy nice things with the inscription Black Lives Matter from ceaseracism.com and I really wear them with pride. I see that some people see this strange, but I don’t care. I don’t want to think like them because it’s not ok at all.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.