Home Forums Litterae Forum What software should I use to recover deleted photos?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kosens
    Participant

What software should I use to recover deleted photos? I have Windows 10 OS. Can you recommend something?

Fablets
    Participant

It’s good that your computer runs on Windows 10, as this OS has the largest choice of software available for it. You should find this article on https://www.pandorarecovery.com/best-recovery-apps.html interesting if you’re looking for a program that can recover all types of files, including photos. The sooner you try the recovery process, the higher your chances of success, so don’t waste any more time.

If you have any problems with how to copy the text of the image, this is definitely the right place! Because recently on a MacBook I was asked to do this task and I thought it would be more correct to go to the Internet and find out how to do it correctly. Then I found a site web link which told everything in detail. I wrote an article to read only 8 minutes, it won’t take much time, so follow the link and learn new things!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.