Home Forums Litterae Forum The Iliad Where is the best place to spend your holidays in winter?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

begas12427
    Participant

Where is the best place to spend your holidays in winter?

padigon230
    Participant

I’m planning a trip to my parents in Texas

lahopa2158
    Participant

I want to go to Thailand

niyahe2166
    Participant

I plan to go to the Alps. These are amazing places to stay at any time of the year. But in winter there is most beautiful . There are many ski resorts. I love hotels on Christmas Eve. They are festively decorated and there is a mulled wine in the air.
    I learned to plan my travels myself. I book hotels through the hotelfriend website. there are always very interesting suggestions. You can learn more about how to make hotels book reservation in the alps on the site hotelfriend.com

nedion
    Participant

Winter is like an annoying trigger for me. I never liked the cold. It so happened that I met my wife in the winter. It just happened. Once I visit site and found her profile there. But we immediately realized that we do not want a romantic relationship in this cold. We got tickets to the Bahamas and went there for almost three months. It was so fortunate that we spent the entire lockdown period there. We even got married there)

neforsyte
    Participant

I would also love to go travling with a beloved one in winter. But I don’t have anybody. Yes, again! What can I do? Nobody loves me anymore. Everyone is so selfish.

mrbadguy69
    Participant

I used to dislike winter dating, because it is always cold to go anywhere at this time. But when I’d read your rapturous reviews, I googled this subject and found https://scholarlyoa.com/winter-season-of-online-dating/ that happened to show just brilliant opportunities and ideas for winter dating. Surely will give them all a good try. Wish me luck, guys.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.