Home Forums Litterae Forum I’m planning this big family trip to France

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

samyilloset
    Participant

Man, I’m really stuck here. I’m planning this big family trip to France, and I want to capture all those moments with a good photographer in Paris. You know, those genuine shots that aren’t all posed and stiff. But finding someone who gets what we’re after and doesn’t break the bank is proving tougher than I thought.

aleksshamles
    Participant

Hey guys! So, when we took our family trip to Paris last year, we lucked out with this amazing https://litvinphoto.com/paris-family-photographer/ . They were recommended to us by a friend who’d used them before, and they were spot on. From the Louvre to Montmartre, they knew all the best spots for family photos. The whole shoot was relaxed, and they managed to capture these beautiful candid moments that really told our story. If you’re heading to Paris, definitely check them out!

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share our experience hiring a photographer in Paris for our family photoshoot. At first, we were skeptical about spending extra on professional photos, but it turned out to be one of the best decisions we made. Our photographer was fantastic at making us feel comfortable, and the photos are now priceless memories of our time together in Paris. If you’re debating whether to hire one, I say go for it—it’s worth every penny!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.