Age of Users
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site, make any purchases through the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have inadvertently and without authorization obtained any information from a child under 13, please contact us.
Information we collect
We collect information in multiple ways, including when you provide information directly to us, and when we passively collect information from you, such as from your browser or device.
- Registering for an account
- Subscribing to receive our newsletters
- Posting a comment
- Subscribing to receive comment follow-ups
- Entering a sweepstakes or contest or registering for a promotion
- Completing a survey or providing us with feedback
- Communicating with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise
- Reporting an issue with our website
- Receiving one of our subscription gifts
- Device and usage information: We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices you use to access the Site or our Apps. We may collect and analyze information such as IP addresses, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, TCP/IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, mobile device carrier information, the state or country from which you accessed the Site or App, referring and exit web pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Site, the frequency of your use of the Services, error logs, and other similar information. If you choose to connect to our Site through a social network such as Facebook, we may automatically collect your profile information. These things allow us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site. We may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
- Location information: We and our service providers may automatically collect location information, including general information such as IP address from your computer or mobile device. The Site uses this location information to provide customized location-based services, content, promotional offers and other information that may be of interest to you. We may also use location information to improve the functionality of the Site. If you do not wish to have this location information collected and used by us and our service providers, you may disable the location features on your device. Please note that if you disable such features, you will not be able to access or receive some or all of the services, content and features made available via the Site.
Using Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to provide, maintain, protect and improve our Site and services, and to develop new ones.
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you related to products or services provided by us.
- To inform you of any changes, offers, updates or other announcements about our Site, services or products.
- To process a transaction you initiate
- To process and respond to your inquiries or to request your feedback.
- To personalize the content and advertising that you see on the Services.
- For internal research.
- To keep the Site secure and safe.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features offered by our Site.
Storing and Securing your Personal Data and Information
Disclosing Your Information
- We may disclose personal information if we have your specific consent to do so.
- Co-sponsored activities:
- When you sign up for a webinar or other activity that is co-sponsored by another company, we may share your registration information with that company.
- Business Partners
- We may provide your information to individuals and companies with whom we have business relationships to provide you with special coupons, discounts, or promotions, or to offer products and services to you for purchase. We encourage these partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your Information by such parties is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control.
- Third Party Services:
- Examples of third party services include data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, and payment processing.
- We operate in compliance with the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising, www.aboutads.info.
- We will share personal information if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
To enforce our Disclaimer;
- enforce applicable Terms of Service or any of our other agreements with you, including investigation of potential breaches;
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or
protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our Site, us, our affiliates, our officers, directors, employees, representatives, our licensors, other users, and/or the public, as required or permitted by law.
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, you agree that your personal information may be transferred to a third party.
Third Party Links
Your Rights and Choices
You may review and update certain information through your relevant account settings on the Services. For additional assistance with reviewing or modifying information provided to us, contact us as described below.
We will keep your information only for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purpose that it has been processed, taking into account any legal requirements under Applicable Law. For the avoidance of doubt, we will retain your information to continue offering the Services to you. If you terminate your account, any association between your account and information we store will no longer be accessible through your account. However, if you have engaged in any public sharing prior to termination, that information will remain on our services and accessible to the public. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Information may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time.
Changes to This Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time to reflect changes in the law, our data collection and use practices, the features of our Services, or advances in technology. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of changes to this Policy will mean you accept those changes.
6 Abbey Business Park,
Baldoyle Industrial Estate,
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://classicalwisdom.com/privacy-notice-for-california-residents/.