Home Forums Litterae Forum The Iliad Advise me on vitamins for memory and heart

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Garry Gemlis
    Participant

Hello, I recently had problems with my heart and poor memory. My doctor recommended me to drink organic ashwagandha, iodine, magnesium. He didn’t name specific manufacturers. He said you can buy them at any pharmacy. If anyone uses such supplements, can you share your experience and what you buy for yourself?

ksccls
    Participant

Don’t forget that you also have to buy iron. It also helps your heart work well. Some people also take guarana. But only on the doctor’s recommendation I would advise taking it. The cheapest supplements are sold in pharmacies from 7-8 £.

Garry Gemlis
    Participant

Guarana was not recommended to me to drink, it can affect my blood pressure too much. I forgot to write about iron, thank you for reminding me, but iron also needs to be taken. Is there something more expensive? I doubt quality supplements can cost £7-8.

vfnfhe
    Participant

Quality supplements usually cost more, starting at £11. The cheaper ones usually have less nutrients in them. It is also best to take such supplements in capsules. I buy for my parents and myself here https://www.aliness.co.uk/collections/cognitive-aids My parents feel great, I also had heart problems due to improper nutrition.
    But as soon as I began to watch my health and diet, everything normalized. I take supplements for my heart and body health. Iodine in general is very useful to drink, I even forgot when was the last time I was sick at least with colds.

aliciabannon84
    Participant

I meditate twice a day. Not for an hour…only 10–15 minutes. What this does is keeps me calm, centered and focused despite any chaos that is going on around me. I’m more productive and feel more energized to do my work. Meditation has transformed my life. If you’d like to see all the great benefits backed by science with https://jbhnews.com/den-perfekta-dbol-dianabol-cykeln-for-nyborjare-pa-4-veckor-eller-8-veckor/41377/

aliciabannon84
    Participant

good

glassyvibesound
    Participant

This is a terrible disease. I try to take care of my health carefully and eat right. To treat stress, I usually use these products https://westcoastbud.io/products/concentrates/distillate/ called distillates. I like to use the distillate neat or for cooking. This gives me the effect of calm nerves and stress resistance. After all, I am sure that most diseases begin due to stress.

mariasayala26
    Participant

Immerse yourself in the ever-changing world of online games, which is huge and always growing and has something for every type of gamer, from strategy games to action games and everything in between.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.