Home Forums Litterae Forum Basketball betting

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Kosens
    Participant

Hello! Do you make bets on basketball? On what exactly team did you bet and won money?

Fablets
    Participant

Hey. I have been working with sports betting for a long time and have made hundreds of bets on different teams. In general I usually make right predictions and often win money. If you also want to try, I recommend always search profitable odds like here https://hoopsbetz.com/wncaa-odds/ and make bets on relevant events.

peizhaom
    Participant

Boston Celtics forever!

Personally, I am the fan of Chicago Bulls but they are not showing the best results for the last years, especially in 2019-2020, so it is not the best idea to bet on them. Anyways, usually when I want to bet on basketball, I am betting only on Lakers, Toronto Raptors, Celtics, Clippers, Milwaukee Bucks and Miami Heat sometimes. Everything depends on the games and the teams that those from top are going to play against. I just make an express with big coefficient on https://slotsbig777.co/ and then make real money.

silap37916
    Participant

Hello. Where can I get a hollywood app download free download? My friend bets on sports events and he says this is the coolest app he has tried. I also want to try sports betting but I can’t choose a good bookmaker.

Joponik
    Participant

I prefer to bet on football, but from time to time I am also interested in basketball. Recently I became interested in the Parimatch in London. This area is developed in this region and offers and conditions continue to grow, so it is profitable to place bets there. I advise you to view such information guides and you will get even more favorable conditions.

Brendajas
    Participant

I usually place bets on teams that I think, based on preliminary analysis and observation of matches, can win. But now I’m not betting anymore, because I became a member of the betwinner affiliates program gambling-offers.in/betwinner-affiliates-program, which is quite enough for me to have a stable income, besides, knowledge about rates helps me a lot.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Brendajas.

davidglowacki
    Participant

In principle, you can use this option

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.