Home Forums Litterae Forum The Iliad Business

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

APorter
    Participant

Hello everyone. I want to start a business but I can’n choose in what field. If you have any interesting and high profit ideas please share.

Kosens
    Participant

You need to think well before you start your own business. As for me, I started a small marketing business in the UK because I like marketing and worked in this sphere for over ten years. Also, you need to know some services that can help you to improve your business. If you need invoicing for businesses try to get help from these guys which helped me a lot when I started. It’s much easier when professionals can solve your business problem.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Kosens.

ervinhaley12
    Participant

This game is my life, and I like playing it. I sometimes get an unexplainable emotion when I play a game like fireboy and watergirl, and I’m not sure why. It’s difficult to put into words.

latasharich550
    Participant

Welcome, friends I advise you to create a business plan for investors if you want to launch a new company but are unsure of the industry in which to do so. You can check out sample business plans here.

mariannamay20
    Participant

I would advise you first of all to find out Introduction the sales budget. So you can definitely calculate all expenses and highlight exactly the business that you need.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.