Home Forums Litterae Forum Business app development

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

I want to find developers to help me create an application for my business. I am planning to create a subscription application.

floormilky
    Participant

Look for a developer or an outsourced development company. I think this is the most convenient option right now.

samyilloset
    Participant

There are quite a few great development companies out there right now, so picking just one is quite difficult, especially if this is your first time working with developers. As for saas app development, I can recommend the services of apiko. It seems to me that they provide excellent services and full cycle development.

cooperliza369
    Participant

Hello everybody. I currently searching for an IT consulting company that can provide suggestions for the required changes, new developments, and integration of third-party solutions to remove the existing roadblocks. Because I want to rebuild the mobile app for my sister. If you know a good developer please share with me.

tylerrjack2
    Participant

What role does UX-design play in website development?

richardsonmary938
    Participant

It’s impossible to deny the fact that UX design is one of the most important stages in the development of a mobile application, because it creates interaction between the various elements of the application. If you are interested in this topic I recommend you to read this article https://triare.net/insights/ux-design/ which describes in details the application of UX design in the process of mobile application development.

cowboy
    Participant

What are some tips to starting up your own small business?

cowboy
    Participant

What are some tips to starting up your own small business? d

hqxbixogddoajdxtfd
    Participant

Hi guys! Maintaining a positive company culture for leaders means being in touch with the feelings of their employees. Encouraging them to leave feedback or engaging them in private one-on-one remote sessions can help remove any uncertainty. This gives employees the opportunity to get rid of problems. For management, this can be a great way to identify problems and collect suggestions for fixing them.

costalacosta
    Participant

Developing a business application was an important task for me some time ago when I was faced with the need to further develop my company. I can recommend check this site https://www.erised.io/erised-unlimited-bubble-development , where by paying for a subscription you can quickly start working on creating an app under the guidance of a project manager.

AmeonOrdyamk
    Participant

Finding the right developers for your subscription app is key, but don’t forget about security! When I was in a similar boat, I focused a lot on the design and features, but overlooked the security aspect. I learned the hard way that it’s crucial to implement robust security measures, like an active directory mfa on premise It ensures your subscribers’ data stays safe. I found some valuable insights on this topic at active directory mfa on premise. It’s a great resource to understand the importance of secure authentication in business applications.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.