Home Forums Litterae Forum Agamemnon Can you wear sneakers with any outfit now?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

silap37916
    Participant

Can you wear sneakers with any outfit now?

alisiaanderson12
    Participant

Hi. Nowadays I see a lot of cool outfits with sneakers and other sports shoes very often.

silap37916
    Participant

Yes, sports sneakers are very stylish and I often need to buy such sneakers.

alisiaanderson12
    Participant

I agree with you. I also think that sports shoes are very stylish. I recently bought a jordan 6 and love it. I can combine these cuttings with different clothes and it looks very stylish.

silap37916
    Participant

Cool, I also want to buy these sneakers

nikawarn.1896
    Participant

I gave these sneakers to my boyfriend for our second anniversary, and he gave me a lovely set of lace underwear and leather harnesses. I put it on that evening (actually it was comfortable and sexy) and we had a romantic night together. We both liked this combination. In the future, I want to order more sets like that.

nikawarn.1896
    Participant

I gave these sneakers to my boyfriend for our second anniversary, and he gave me a lovely set of lace underwear and leather harnesses. I put it on that evening (actually it was comfortable and sexy) and we had a romantic night together. We both liked this combination. In the future, I want to order more sets like that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.