Home Forums Litterae Forum Copy trading

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

What are your thoughts on copy trading? I’ve been thinking of getting into trading, and copy strategy seems to be quite interesting.

aleksshamles
    Participant

Well, you can give it a try, but keep in mind that you still can lose your money, even if you rely on a professional strategy.

samyilloset
    Participant

I agree that it’s still quite risky, and in general, I’ve never been a fan of copy trading. If you don’t pay much attention, you will lose as well as a ‘copied’ trader. Watching for other traders and keeping in mind their decisions is good. But blind copy trading… Today there’s a ton of decent trading platforms that have various tools, indicators, and graphs. I’d say that Koyfin is a good option, for instance, so don’t rely on simple copying

aueaboba
    Participant

Hi guys, any advice on what trading platform is best to use?

cowboy
    Participant

Hi buddy, I don’t think there’s a certain option that fits everyone at once without reservation, you should use what you’re comfortable with. I prefer fbs trading platform to FBS trader, you should check this one too, maybe you will like it, in general it’s better to try different platforms to find the right one for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.