Home Forums Litterae Forum Daycare – pros and cons

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

costalacosta
    Participant

What are the most valuable reasons to put a kid in a daycare? Is it a healthy idea during the quarantine time?

floormilky
    Participant

Home care is not always possible, and it’s not always best—a high-quality daycare is usually better than an impatient parent or a disinterested nanny.

okchacha
    Participant

To my mind, kids should grow among other kids. That is how they learn communication rules. Of course, they should feel parents’ care and attention. But without society, they will never become successful. If you worry about Covid, choose a reliable place for your kids. You can check out daycare centres Brooklyn https://littlescholarsnyc.com/. As I know, it is a chain of preschools that work now. But they follow strict quarantine rules and provide a high level of safety. They clean and sanitize several times a day. Also, they check the health condition of each child. So, you can be sure that your kids are secured and protected from the virus.

Reidlake
    Participant

Of course, you can give your child away during quarantine. Young children do not get sick with coronavirus. There is a tiny percentage of the incidence of children under 7 years of age. So feel free to give your child to daycare. I think he will like it. Just do not forget to read on the Internet https://kidcityusa.com/early-childhood-education/how-to-prepare-your-toddler-for-their-first-day-at-daycare/. I think you will then understand why you should give your child there. First of all, this is the care and also the child will be able to play with other children and will already begin a social lifestyle. This will help the future in the formation of your child’s character and improve the attitude towards people.

williambrow730
    Participant

Our child is now in a daycare. I don’t think it’s anything unhealthy, because the risk of a child getting the virus is much lower. Besides, it is an important element of socialization, and it will be difficult for a child who is isolated to have contact with peers in the future.

RobertGray
    Participant

It’s hard to tell right away, you need to study the issue in more detail

janeblack8320
    Participant

We would not want to risk our child’s health and would choose a daycare center with the best safety measures against coronavirus. You see, we went to a lot of trouble to have our baby. We thought about surrogacy in USA for a very long time, and we finally decided to take the step. If you happen to be interested in this topic, we can safely recommend this center. They offer guarantees, so you don’t have to worry about whether you will get your baby or not.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.