Home Forums Litterae Forum Aristotle’s Politics Did you have experience with recovering deleted files?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

bernardharrison23
    Participant

Did you have experience with recovering deleted files?

hallanthony008
    Participant

Restoring Data from the Recycle Bin 1. Open the Recycle Bin 2. Find the file you want to restore 3. Right-click on the file 4. Select the “Restore” option.

johnnskinnerr21
    Participant

Good evening. Restoring deleted files from the recycle bin is technically a simple question for the operating system that you don’t want other data to overwrite the deleted file after the 30 day period. I think the information provided on the site https://www.netspotapp.com/blog/data-recovery/recover-deleted-files-mac.html will help you. After I read it, I was able to restore the files using the program.

costalacosta
    Participant

Luckily, I’ve always had everything right with my data, and so far I haven’t encountered data recovery.

aleksshamles
    Participant

Apparently, I was unlucky, because I’ve already had to restore data twice after completely deleting it due to a technical problem. Both times I did it manually because I didn’t expect it. Now I’ve found office 365 backup solutions because I am no longer going to take risks and then waste time trying to restore everything.

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

Apparently, I was unlucky, because I’ve already had to restore data twice after completely deleting it due to a technical problem. Both times I did it manually because I didn’t expect it. Now I’ve found office 365 backup solutions because I am no longer going to take risks and then waste time trying to restore everything.

vasjazemer
    Participant

Apparently

vasjazemer
    Participant

вава

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.