Home Forums Litterae Forum Divorce. My experience

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

novacklIam
    Participant

Divorce is always serious for both people. Some are more worried about it, some less worried about it. Either way it is stressful. But sometimes divorce is the only way out. That’s how it was for me. My wife and I couldn’t live on the same property and it was hard for us. We got divorced and stayed friends. It sounds unbelievable, but divorce made us close people.

weberalan018
    Participant

Maybe you’re just tired of each other. That’s normal. When you live with someone for a long time there comes a period when the person is annoying. In that case you just need a break. You can go with your friends to rest, your girlfriend can go to her parents to visit. In any case, I advise you to read this article breakupangels.com/10-signs-you-should-actually-break-up/

peterweigel74
    Participant

The way I see it, there are good points. Because if you don’t want to live together you don’t have to force yourself, because a relationship that doesn’t happen because you don’t want it to is bad. And the fact that you two have remained friends is rare to me. Usually people stop talking to each other.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.