Home Forums Litterae Forum Aristotle’s Politics Do any of you have pets?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tylerrjack2
    Participant

Hello everybody. Do any of you have pets? I’m thinking about getting a cat, but my girlfriend is against it, as she loves dogs a lot. What pet do you prefer?

richardsonmary938
    Participant

Oh, this is the eternal confrontation between dog and cats lovers. I’m on the dog team!

rob.rain923
    Participant

I also like dogs more, although before I only liked cats. I have my beloved dog who has been living with me for 5 years. I often buy different toys for her, so that she would not be bored. Recently I even bought a warm jacket for dogs. I never thought that I would put a jacket on my dog, but this year the winter has become too cold. Would you buy a jacket for your dog?

Robertright
    Participant

Yes, I have a dog

APorter
    Participant

I have a dog too. It’s a 5 years girl breed beagle.

clubsyjg
    Participant

Pets are my weakness. I have a very warm feeling for all animals. I have had parrots, hamsters, cats, and dogs since I was a little girl. Some of them still live with my parents. When my husband and I married, he suggested we get a pet. We originally wanted to get a hamster or a rat, but that idea stopped appealing after our neighbors’ bad experiences. We decided to get a gerbil. They are very specific animals. Anyway, a gerbil named Kelly became our favorite. Gerbils are very interesting pets with individual characteristics.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.