Home Forums Litterae Forum Do you have a favorite book that you can quote?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

luckypenguin
    Participant

Did you like it when you were young or as an adult?

willisblanche1
    Participant

“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?’
    ‘That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,’ said the Cat. – Lewis Carroll – My favorite childhood book

alexeypavljuk88
    Participant

“That’s the good part of dying; when you’ve nothing to lose, you run any risk you want.” Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. Just an incredible book. Lots of quotes that everyone knows, and how much sense they make. But many people now prefer movies and Movie quotes , although both can be found on the Internet and do not spend a lot of time reading or watching.

peter45121
    Participant

There are a lot of books are available in the market where you can get information related to the writing service content. Most of the students prefer to choose the full review on edubirdie platform where advance writing tips are available in the form of reviews which provides accurate information to many students.

RobertGray
    Participant

I don’t think this is the best solution in this situation, there are alternatives

Robert0009
    Participant

Yes, I have a favorite book. And I do not stop reading books, this is my favorite pastime. Sometimes I buy paper books, but I think the best option is to download books in electronic form. I download it from this site here. Now it is the best place to download books. There is a huge selection of books of any genre. Therefore, you will definitely find something for yourself. Good luck!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.